Hiring a bulk SMS service provider
Marketing plays a very important role in advertising about any new venture. How good to what extent you or your idea can reach masses that plays a determining factor of a good start. TV, newspaper commercials, radio commercials, pamphlets, hoardings are some traditional type of marketing. The new type of advertising ideas is in demands. Now people don’t want to wait much for the same. There’s a need for marketing methods which are quick, affordable, easily available and most importantly not only a marketing method which reaches to the maximum number of people but also responds in number. One such marketing method is bulk SMS service. Bulk SMS service is a type of mobile marketing which enables a person to send a common message to different people at the same time. A service that runs from applications to people. SMS are purchased in bulk and thus it is cheaper than regular messaging methods. This method of marketing is found to be popular in media houses, marketing agencies, banks, community owners, businessmen also by the government to aware people about their notices or new schemes etc.
Benefits of bulk SMS services:
1. Rapid– It reaches people at a faster pace than any conventional methods. It takes less than a minute to reach people. It’s even faster than emails.
2. Specific– Unlike emails which are sent in numbers to so many people at once bulk SMS services are specific and send messages to only those sign up for receiving it, or potential customers.
3. Safer– Bulk SMS service providers are abided by laws. They sign up a contract with people who agree to the agreement.
4. Cheaper– Cheaper than regular marketing methods like commercials on tv, radios, newspapers etc.
But hiring a bulk SMS service provider is not as simple as it sounds. Below are some points to be kept in mind before hiring a bulk SMS service provider.
How to hire a bulk service provider?
1. Test effectiveness: Since bulk SMS is a type of developing the program, owners and managers should look out for a company that gives you free start. It ensures that if the company is efficient enough or not to fulfill your demand, and later make payment to the company. This check gives you a heads up on risk and process involved in mobile marketing.
2. TYPE OF SMS CHANNEL USED BY COMPANIES: Try to check the type of SMS channel the service provider company has been using to deliver messages. Check whether potential customers are actually receiving the texts. Also, inquire whether they are using SMS channels or aggregator for sending messages. You can use shortcodes i.e. 5 or 6 digit codes to fasten up the process of delivering texts to aggregators. It doesn’t take longer than 5 minutes.
3. ADVANCE MARKETING SOLUTIONS: Look out for reputed Bulk SMS Service in Nashik which does not only send texts but also have better and latest marketing solutions that include polls, contest, and scheduled messages to targeted customers.
- Rate/SMS (PS) : 0.23
- Amount : 1,150/-
- Tax Amount (18%) : 207/-
- Total (INC. Tax): 1,357/-
- Rate/SMS (PS) : 0.21
- Amount : 2,100/-
- Tax Amount (18%) : 378/-
- Total (INC. Tax): 2,478/-
- Rate/SMS (PS) : 0.19
- Amount : 4,750/-
- Tax Amount (18%) : 855/-
- Total (INC. Tax): 5,605/-
Years of Excellent Service